Notebook computer basic maintenance principles
* When not using the computer for a long time, you can temporarily turn off the power of the LCD screen only through the function keys on the keyboard. In addition to saving power, you can also extend the screen life.
* Do not cover the LCD display screen with force or place any foreign objects between the keyboard and the display screen to avoid damage to the internal components of the cover glass due to heavy pressure.
* Do not touch the screen surface with your fingernails and sharp objects (hard objects) to avoid scratching.
* The surface of the LCD screen will attract dust due to static electricity. It is recommended to buy a special wipe cloth for the LCD screen to clean your screen. Do not pat with your fingers to avoid fingerprints, and wipe gently.
* Do not use chemical cleaners to wipe the screen.
* When there is no external power supply, if the card in the PCMCIA slot is temporarily unavailable, it is recommended to remove the card first to extend the battery life.
* The room temperature (20-30 degrees) is the most suitable working temperature for the battery. The operating environment where the temperature is too high or too low will reduce the battery usage time.
* When using a notebook computer in an environment that provides stable power, it is not correct to remove the battery to extend the battery life. As far as ASUS laptops are concerned, when the battery is fully charged, the charging circuit in the battery will automatically shut down, so no overcharging will occur.
* It is recommended to perform battery power calibration once every three months.
* Refer to the international voltage description when using the AC Adapter â€
* When dust accumulates, you can use a small brush to clean the gap, or use a high-pressure jet canister that is generally used to clean the camera lens to blow out the dust, or use a palm-type vacuum cleaner to remove dust and debris from the keyboard.
* To clean the surface, apply a little detergent to a soft cloth, and gently wipe the keyboard surface when it is turned off.
* Try to use it in a stable condition, avoid operating the computer in a place that is easy to shake.
* The process of switching on and off is when the hard disk is most vulnerable. At this time, the rotation speed of the hard disk bearing is not yet stable. If vibration occurs, it is easy to cause bad tracks. Therefore, it is recommended to wait for about ten seconds after shutting down before moving the laptop.
* Perform disk reorganization and scanning once a month on average to improve disk access efficiency.
* When using the touchpad, please keep your hands clean to avoid the cursor running around.
* When you accidentally soil the surface, you can wipe the surface of the touchpad gently with a dry cloth dampened in a corner. Do not use rough cloths or other objects to wipe the surface.
* The touchpad is an inductive precision electronic component. Please do not use sharp objects to write on the touch panel, or use it under heavy pressure to avoid damage.
Thermal dissipation (Thermal DissipaTIon)
* Generally speaking, notebook computer manufacturers will use fans, heat pipes, large heat sinks, and heat dissipation holes to reduce the high temperature generated during use.
* In order to save power and avoid noise, the fan of the laptop is not always running, but the fan will start when the CPU reaches a certain temperature.
* Place the laptop on a soft object, such as a bed or a sofa, which may block the heat dissipation holes and affect the heat dissipation effect, thereby reducing the operating performance and even crashing.
Envelope Folding Machine,Envelope Opener Machine,Envelope Stuffing Machine,Enveloping Machine
Zhijiang BSL battery technology service company , https://www.bslbatteryservice.com