The trend of China's electronic information industry stabilizing and recovering is basically clear
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology â€™s website today announced that the economic operation of the electronic information industry in October 2009 pointed out that in the second half of the year, China â€™s electronic information industry continued to show a slight callback. From October data, the overall industry â€™s overall stabilization and recovery trend is basically clear. There are still repeated fluctuations in the field, the staged characteristics of industrial transformation are highlighted and new changes have emerged, and the foundation for the industry's economic recovery still needs to be consolidated and strengthened.
1. The situation of industry stabilization and recovery is clearer. From January to October, the added value of the electronic information manufacturing industry above designated size increased by 2.5% year-on-year, and the growth rate increased by 0.7 percentage points from January to September. Among them, the industrial added value in October increased by 7.2%, an increase of 0.9 percentage points from September, and 9.5 percentage points lower than the national industry during the same period. From January to October, the decline in manufacturing sales output continued to narrow slightly from January to September, and the cumulative growth rate fell by 0.8% year-on-year, up 3.4 and 1 percentage points from the second and third quarters, respectively. Among them, the sales output value in October increased by 5.3% year-on-year, basically the same as in September.
2. The product growth area was further expanded. From January to October, among the key monitoring products of our ministry, the output of most products showed a rebound. Among them, mobile phones and notebooks increased by 1.1% and 17% respectively, an increase of 1.4 and 2.7 percentage points respectively from January to September; although color cathode ray tubes, semiconductor discrete devices and integrated circuits were still negative growth, their declines were narrowed, respectively. The decline in September-September decreased by 0.9, 1.8, and 1.9 percentage points; the output growth rate of digital cameras and base stations fell slightly, which were 3 and 12.6 percentage points lower than the cumulative growth rate from January to September, respectively.
3. The revenue of the software business maintained a steady development trend. From January to October, the cumulative revenue of the software industry was 769.12 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 20.2%, and the growth rate was 0.1 percentage points lower than that of January-September, and 10.8 percentage points lower than the same period last year. In October, the software business revenue was 91.6 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 19.7%, and the growth rate was 6.3 and 4.1 percentage points higher than that in August and September, and 2.5 percentage points higher than the same period last year. The software service trend is obvious, with software technical service income of 166.26 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 26%. In terms of key provinces and cities, Jiangsu Province increased by 27.3%, Guangdong Province increased by 12.1%, Shanghai increased by 15.2%, and Beijing increased by 15.9%.
4. The growth of fixed asset investment slowed down. From January to October, fixed assets investment of more than 5 million yuan in investment projects in the electronic information industry was 324.3 billion yuan, an increase of 17.5% year-on-year, and the growth rate was 13.9 percentage points lower than the same period last year. From the perspective of industry, investment in the home audiovisual industry decreased by 23%, and investment in the electronic device industry decreased by 2.2%, of which integrated circuit and semiconductor discrete devices decreased by 17.8% and 19.7% respectively; the communication equipment industry increased by 38.2%. From the perspective of the type of enterprise, the investment of foreign-invested enterprises has continued to decline since the second quarter, and the cumulative decline has reached 18% by the end of October.
5. Domestic-funded enterprises are significantly faster than foreign-funded enterprises. From January to October, the foreign-funded enterprises in the electronic information manufacturing industry above designated size achieved a sales output value of 2948.17 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 5.1%, accounting for the entire industry (73.8%), a decrease of 3.3 percentage points from the same period last year (77.1%); sales by domestic-funded enterprises The output value increased by 13.7%, an increase of 0.9 percentage points from the January-September growth rate, in which share cooperation and state-owned enterprises grew faster. The sales output growth rate in the first nine months reached 19.6% and 20.5%, respectively.
6. The decline in exports narrowed slightly, and domestic sales showed rapid growth. From January to October, the export delivery value of electronic information manufacturing enterprises above designated size reached 230.19 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 10.1%, a decrease of 0.4 percentage points from September. From January to October, the export delivery value of the whole industry accounted for 57.6% of the sales output value, a decrease of 5.9 percentage points from 63.5% in the same period; from January to October, the domestic sales output value was 16.9513 trillion yuan, an increase of 15.4%, an increase from the first half of the year An increase of 6.7 percentage points, of which 28% in October, an increase of 5.8 percentage points from September.
7. The growth of the eastern region slowed down, and the central and western regions developed rapidly. In October, after reversing the negative growth in September, the sales value of the eastern region continued to maintain positive growth this month, but the growth rate fell slightly, increasing by 3.7% in the month, down 0.5 percentage points from September. Among them, Beijing, Tianjin, Zhejiang and other eastern regions mainly Provinces and cities continued to show negative growth; the sales output value of the central region increased by 28.7% year-on-year, an increase of 2.7 percentage points from September, of which Jilin, Anhui and Jiangxi provinces grew more than 30%; the sales output value of the western region increased by 27.1% compared with September Increase by 8.3 percentage points.
3 Burner Gas Cooktop,3 Burner Gas Stove,Automatic Gas Stove 3 Burner,70Cm Gas Cooker Hob
Xunda Science & Technology Group Co.ltd , https://www.xundatec.com