Philips Q3 net profit reduced by 85% LED sales increased by 32%

[High-tech LED News] Recently, Philips announced the third quarter of 2011 financial report: revenue decreased by 1% to 5.394 billion euros, including 6% of the exchange loss; pre-tax pre-earnings earnings before the annual surplus of 43.1% to 3.68 100 million euros; pure profit reached 76 million euros, a decrease of 85% compared with 524 million euros in the same period last year.

Philips' LED sales increased 32% year-on-year in the third quarter; lighting division revenue fell 1% year-on-year to 1.866 billion euros, and the industry's EBITA reached 110 million euros, down from 216 million euros in the same period last year.

Philips also announced that it plans to cut 4,500 employees worldwide, of which 1,400 will be employees of the Dutch office, which is part of the €800 million cost-cut plan. Philips pointed out that 60% of the cost reduction target will be achieved through layoffs, and the remaining 40% will be related to structural costs.

Hard Shell Led Strip refers to the LED chip assembled on the PCB hard board,for the shape is similar to the tape, called LED Hard Shell LED Strip

it adopts PCB as circuit board, which is mainly assembled by LED patch. It is stable and not easy to fall off, ensuring that LED chip can be used normally; and easy to fix and process, can not be bent, so can`t suitable for irregular places. Widely used in counters, exhibition halls, medicine cabinets, advertising light boxes, etc.

Hard Shell Led Strip

LED Strip Tape,LED Hard Strip Light,High Lumen Strip,Hard Shell LED Strip


Posted on